Just Bought A 2006 Es330

Xtreme

Beautiful colour!

Ash interior is very nice as well

I should have got the chrome rims!!!  Dealer never tells you anything! :angry:

I'm glad I got the rims. The door handles and rims match up really nicely against the darker color of the car. I almost didn't get them but, the dealer finally agreed to sell them for half of what they originally quoted me for them. All in all, I very happy with the car so far. I am also pleased with some of the looks I get from people when they see it but, I am a little frustrated at having to worry so much about where I park it so it doesn't get dinged. I guess that comes with the territory.

Beautiful colour!

Ash interior is very nice as well

I should have got the chrome rims!!!  Dealer never tells you anything! :angry:

I'm glad I got the rims. The door handles and rims match up really nicely against the darker color of the car. I almost didn't get them but, the dealer finally agreed to sell them for half of what they originally quoted me for them. All in all, I very happy with the car so far. I am also pleased with some of the looks I get from people when they see it but, I am a little frustrated at having to worry so much about where I park it so it doesn't get dinged. I guess that comes with the territory.

Yes it does and if you have the cold bitter winters like we do in wisconsin its a long cold walk sometimes. I really like the looks of your car but personaly I feel the wheels set off any car. And yours is no exception the wheels the color very nice. Keep parking it away from other cars.....lol

Very nice, if I were buying the ES nowadays I would buy the Blue Shale Mica with a black interior, still interesting but not as difficult to maintain as the Black Garnet.

Does anyone know if lexus has ever offered a discounted percentage rate any time of the year? Like toyota does 1.9% or 2.9% I was wondering if lexus ever does this? :rolleyes:

Congrats on your purchase. I bought an 05 ES in October with 5200 miles on it. I took it in to have the personalized settings done and asked about the trans issue. They said my car fell within the VIN number range for the "shift feel enhancement" upgrade and that it would take about 500 miles or so for the car to "learn" my driving habits. I have not experienced and trans hesitation at all and the cars shifts as smooth as silk.

So far, I've been very happy with it and it seems either Lexus or the dealer calls me every other week to see how it's doing. It's nice their concerned -- but it's kind of weird. I'm also getting card and letters. I guess I'm not used to that level of service, which so far, has been excellent.

My biggest concern was that the gas mileage isn't quite what it was supposed to be but I'm told that should improve once the trans adapts to my driving. I'm really loving the heated seats with the onset of the cold Chicago winter and I have to say, this car heats up faster than any other car I've ever had.

Very nice, if I were buying the ES nowadays I would buy the Blue Shale Mica with a black interior, still interesting but not as difficult to maintain as the Black Garnet.

Does anyone know if lexus has ever offered a discounted percentage rate any time of the year? Like toyota does 1.9% or 2.9% I was wondering if lexus ever does this? :rolleyes:

They do but its never that low, something like 4.9 or something like that.