Lexus Watch

RFeldes

post-6904-1132182625_thumb.jpg

Well I took a chance and ordered a Lexus watch on E-Bay from Hong Kong for $54 plus $15 handling. I arrived in 10 days. Nice

Not a bad catch, I bought a LEXUS watch on ebay a couple of years ago for 1 cent, It has the SS fine mesh band actually not that bad of watch. I guess I just wanted one.

Rfeldes - That's a gorgeous watch! Where can I find it on E-Bay? I bought the 99cent special on E-Bay also and it's very nice for the price. The blue color matches my car. Except the wife never let's me wear the darn thing :whistles:

Rfeldes - That's a gorgeous watch! Where can I find it on E-Bay? I bought the 99cent special on E-Bay also and it's very nice for the price. The blue color matches my car. Except the wife never let's me wear the darn thing :whistles:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOYOTA-Lexus-3-Reg-Chr...1QQcmdZViewItem

Here you go!

Gumart1.... go to E-abay Auto or general and type "Lexus watch". I can't subscribe to the quality but find it to be a very nice watch and so far, 1 day, I find it to be of a higher caliber. It fits a larger wrist, 40 cm, but surprisingly enough has screw out links only found on very expensive watches. I was worried about delivery but all is well. Will keep you guys posted if it crashes, but I don't have that feeling, as it is heavy and appears to be a fine time piece. I really don't know about the 99c watches. For $70 delivered, I am impressed, and I am an afficionado of watches, for all it is worth. If you have a small wrist pass on it.