Is This True? Is250

So i went to a dealership today with the intention of ordering an IS250 6 speed with navigation? After a while the dealer guy told me that there is no 6 speed available until spring possibly and that they might not even sell the 6 speed. IS this right???

I thought the 6 speed is available already??

Please chime in...thanks B)

So i went to a dealership today with the intention of ordering an IS250 6 speed with navigation?  After a while the dealer guy told me that there is no 6 speed available until spring possibly and that they might not even sell the 6 speed.  IS this right??? 

I thought the 6 speed is available already??

Please chime in...thanks B)

You need to find another dealer!

Here's why: http://www.lexus.com/models/is/specifications.html

• 2 weeks later...

When I checked my dealers stock here in Hawaii for 6 speed IS250s they had 2 in and one was the base model smokey granite on black 6 speed which I bought and the other was a black exterior 6 speed with nav, hid head lights and 18 inch rims. Probably not much help but thought i'd let you know.

so it seems that some cities have manuals with nav and premium package, while other cities have only manual with premium package (no nav)...All the west coast places i have checked have 6 speeds with premium package but no nav option....

i don't get it...all the seattle dealerships are CLUELESS about the 6 speed with nav issue and Hawaii has them???? they keep telling me go with the sequential its the future, but I'm like no order me a manual with nav and they can't because they say 'none are available'??? this happened at both seattle area dealerships i have been to??

Can anyone explain this??

• 2 weeks later...

Drive down here to PDX and buy one from Lexus of Portland. They'll treat you right and order what you want. Ask for Kaz. He's the salesman I bought my Lexi from and is a good guy.

Cheers!

so it seems that some cities have manuals with nav and premium package, while other cities have only manual with premium package (no nav)...All the west coast places i have checked have 6 speeds with premium package but no nav option....

i don't get it...all the seattle dealerships are CLUELESS about the 6 speed with nav issue and Hawaii has them????  they keep telling me go with the sequential its the future, but I'm like no order me a manual with nav and they can't because they say 'none are available'???  this happened at both seattle area dealerships i have been to??

Can anyone explain this??