Gs400 Heated Seats

Need help identifying the problem with the Seats not warming up properly. The switch does light up indicating that the heaters are on, but I get no warmth. Are there simple things I can check for? I will be checking the fuses, but I think it may be something else. Thanks in advance.

Need help identifying the problem with the Seats not warming up properly. The switch does light up indicating that the heaters are on, but I get no warmth. Are there simple things I can check for? I will be checking the fuses, but I think it may be something else. Thanks in advance.

SEARCH MUCH???

seancorner, It is advisable to do a thourough search of these forums before posting a topic that could have been answered by searching, Be patient and someone with knowlege on the subject will chime in. Everyone should learn how to use these boards, Browse around and read alot, There is a test forum if you want to try something that you are not sure of. Happy posting I am sure you will find any/all the info you need here. http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=26

Welcome to the club :cheers: