what visually is the difference between the GS400 and 430?

I love my 2001 GS300. I have noticed around town different tail lights. Some have an orange light strip in the center of the tail lights, instead of at the bottom like mine. Is that an older or a newer design?

I was kind of sorry to see Lexus change the body style. It was so unique looking for so long, the new body style seems to look a bit more like a lot of other cars now. I mean I like it a lot, but it is not as unique.

Of the top of my head, as far as visual cues, the following are new for the 430:

Exterior:

Different headlight tint

HID headlights standard

Different taillights

All glass are stamped with Lexus instead of Toyota

Different grille

Larger exhaust tips

Different wheels

Interior:

Wood steering wheel

New airbag

Nav is/looks different

Perforated leather (depending on year, although the Platinum Edition 2000 GS400 had perforated leather too)

Rear view middor with compass

I may have forgotten something but if I did, I am sure someone will chime in. :)

The color of the gauge surround is different also, as is the entire steering wheel.

:)

Got the steering wheel, forgot about the gauge cover which reminds me. The center air vents are also black in the 430 vs matching interior color in the 400. The gauge cover is matching interior color on the 400. There is also a black chrome shift trim vs the black plastic. The ashtray exterior is also wood on the 430 vs black on the 400.