Fyi Finally Rep Man Book For Es330 $14.66 +$3.95

mikek753

Hello all,

Just want to share what I found: ES330 repair manual $14.66 +$3.95 S/H

I've not bought this manual yet and I'd like to know any comments for it.

that is from web site:

This repair and service manual covers Toyota Camry, Avalon, Solara and Lexus ES300, ES330 models, 2002-2005.

Table of Contents

Introductory pages: About this manual | Introduction to the Toyota Camry, Avalon, Solara, and Lexus ES300/330 | Vehicle identification numbers | Buying parts | Maintenance techniques, tools and working facilities | Jacking and towing | Booster battery (jump) starting | Automotive chemicals and lubricants | Conversion factors | Fraction/decimal/millimeter equivalents | Safety first! | Troubleshooting

Chapters: Tune-up and routine maintenance | Four-cylinder engine | V6 engine | General engine overhaul procedures | Cooling heating and air conditioning systems | Fuel and exhaust systems | Engine electrical systems | Emissions and engine control systems | Manual transaxle | Automatic transaxle | Clutch and driveaxles | Brakes | Suspension and steering systems | Body | Chassis electrical system | Wiring diagrams

Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.

PRODUCT DETAILS:

* Publisher: Haynes Manuals, Inc. — 2005

* Author: Jay Storer, John H. Haynes

* Binding: Paperback — 8¼ x 10¾ inches

* Pages: 286 — Hundreds of b&w photos

* ISBN: 1563925818

Haynes is pretty good. I like mine. More pictures than Chilton's & the wiring diag is spot on.

You can buy them in autopart stores for like $20-25. I wouldn't wait on the shipping. I would make sure it has 3mz-fe info in it if you have a 330!!!

Techinfo.Toyota.com

$10 = 24 hours (+ change) to download the factory manuals in pdf form for any manual they have avalible - which is normally all of them going back to the late 80's early 90s.

Haynes is pretty good. I like mine. More pictures than Chilton's & the wiring diag is spot on.

You can buy them in autopart stores for like $20-25. I wouldn't wait on the shipping. I would make sure it has 3mz-fe info in it if you have a 330!!!

Techinfo.Toyota.com

$10 = 24 hours (+ change) to download the factory manuals in pdf form for any manual they have avalible - which is normally all of them going back to the late 80's early 90s.

I was thinking about that site. I have 2 CD for my car. One is a pdf of shop books and the other is some service book. Not bad. I think the site was like $50 I think for a day.

I think you got me thinking about this awhile aog! :D I wonder if it was worth it just for a day fee and download like on napster.

Subscription access to TIS is offered in daily, monthly, or yearly intervals following the rate schedule noted below.

Daily $10.00 US

Monthly $50.00 US

Yearly $350.00 US

NOTE: All subscriptions expire at midnight, Pacific Time on the last day of your term.

This means a one-day subscription may actually provide greater than 24 hours of usable access.

Subscription access to TIS is offered in daily, monthly, or yearly intervals following the rate schedule noted below.

Daily $10.00 US

Monthly $50.00 US

Yearly $350.00 US

NOTE: All subscriptions expire at midnight, Pacific Time on the last day of your term.

This means a one-day subscription may actually provide greater than 24 hours of usable access.

so the billion $$$$ questtion is, "is it worth it?

I totally agree, but unfortunately, I think the only Haynes manual in print for the ES covers years 97-01 of the models posted.

steviej