Front End Noise (passenger Side Only)

I recently had my breaks done over on the front pair. Whenever I turn the car on and apply the break in reverse or when I come to a slow stop I can hear a clanging/banging in the front right side of the car. Not sure if it's the breaks, suspension, etc. Does anyone have any ideas? It it a sensor of some sort? It's strange because I've certainly heard it on other Lexus's in the parking lot.

Thanks,

I recently had my breaks done over on the front pair.  Whenever I turn the car on and apply the break in reverse or when I come to a slow stop I can hear a clanging/banging in the front right side of the car.  Not sure if it's the breaks, suspension, etc.  Does anyone have any ideas?  It it a sensor of some sort?  It's strange because I've certainly heard it on other Lexus's in the parking lot.

Thanks,

SEARCH!!!! Shim kit was not used <_<

Agreed, 100%. No shims = free play in the pads between caliper seats. Got the same problem in my LS on the fronts. Hit "r", first time on brakes = BANG

Hit "d", first time on brakes = BANG. Pads are shifting back and forth. Turbo is right.

I recently had my breaks done over on the front pair.  Whenever I turn the car on and apply the break in reverse or when I come to a slow stop I can hear a clanging/banging in the front right side of the car.  Not sure if it's the breaks, suspension, etc.  Does anyone have any ideas?  It it a sensor of some sort?  It's strange because I've certainly heard it on other Lexus's in the parking lot.

Thanks,

SEARCH!!!! Shim kit was not used <_<

• 3 weeks later...
I experience a clunking noise from the right front corner on my 01 300.

I thought it was a shock tower or brakes, but everything checks out.

It's like the lose spring clunking on the tower of a old domestic

Hope someone can help

Cheers

Ball joints, strut or brake shim kit should be one of them <_<