Are All Gx470 With Ml+nav Prewired For Dvd?

dkelly

I didn't order the rear seat entertainment system for my '04 GX470 because we don't have kids. I'm thinking about installing an iPod and DVD player that would display on the ML/Nav screen. Do all GX470's come prewired for DVD player in the center console? Or am I going to have to run video/audio/power cables to a 12V DVD player? Does anyone have a source for OEM dvd players?

Thanks,

dwight

I didn't order the rear seat entertainment system for my '04 GX470 because we don't have kids. I'm thinking about installing an iPod and DVD player that would display on the ML/Nav screen. Do all GX470's come prewired for DVD player in the center console? Or am I going to have to run video/audio/power cables to a 12V DVD player? Does anyone have a source for OEM dvd players?

Thanks,

dwight

OEM DVD/CD changers are available for your LEX They are expensive $1000.00. I have 1 of them. And they are very very rare.

Sorry the dvd changer is sold. But I do have the factory rear entertainment system single disc dvd player that allows you to watch movies on front screen.

Edited by dcfish

• 2 weeks later...

How mach for the factory rear entertainment system single disc dvd player that allows you to watch movies on front screen?

Thank you

Thanks,

dwight

OEM DVD/CD changers are available for your LEX They are expensive $1000.00. I have 1 of them. And they are very very rare.

Sorry the dvd changer is sold. But I do have the factory rear entertainment system single disc dvd player that allows you to watch movies on front screen.

How mach for  the factory rear entertainment system single disc dvd player that allows you to watch movies on front screen?

Thank you

Thanks,

dwight

ELEX470, Check your email. I have one left.

• 2 weeks later...
How mach for  the factory rear entertainment system single disc dvd player that allows you to watch movies on front screen?

Thank you

Thanks,

dwight

Thank you

Thanks,

dwight

DCFISH DO YOU STILL HAVE DVD PLAYER IF SO, HOW MUCH?

Thank you

Thanks,

dwight

You'll have to post your email, You are new and have to have 20 posts to PM or EMAIL. Yes I do have them.

Thank you

Thanks,

dwight

You'll have to post your email, You are new and have to have 20 posts to PM or EMAIL. Yes I do have them.

to DCFISH RE: DVD PLAYER, MY EMAIL IS: KSEAMO@AOL.COM

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes I think we got the point that all are gone, the question is CAN YOU GET MORE?!?! and also since you seem to know about it, is the car PRE-WIRED (05 or 06) for the REAR DVD so that if you do buy a LEXUS DVD PLayer can you just PLUG AND PLAY? Thank you

Yeah! I want one also!! Please let us know!!

Sorry guys, All the units are gone.

Yes I think we got the point that all are gone, the question is CAN YOU GET MORE?!?! and also since you seem to know about it, is the car PRE-WIRED (05 or 06) for the REAR DVD so that if you do buy a LEXUS DVD PLayer can you just PLUG AND PLAY? Thank you

No more in sight, 05-06 are supposed to be prewired.

How about 04 GX? should it be allright too?

My dealer said if it's an exchange for a new one, will charge only 699.99. But the fact that we don't have any!! WE NEED SOME!! PLEASE!!!

My dealer said if it's an exchange for a new one, will charge only 699.99. But the fact that we don't have any!! WE NEED SOME!! PLEASE!!!

I don't beleive that the 04 is prewired, Look under the center console.

Do you have that DVD player Part number?

Do you have that DVD player Part number?

No

Hey David,

what cable it is I don't know... email DARRYL at lexus-parts.com and he will find the part number for you (that is where I got the DVD part numbers, pricing, etc..)

I don't have your email address and your PM is not working, PM it to me, so I am also posting below, PM me with answers.

Also,

For the fog lights the ONE screw is holding the enclosure to the car (on the side) or is there also a pin? I am gonig to install FOG HIDs (which btw is easily done w/o drilling holes but by simple removing the connector then using the vent hole)...

also, did you get your bullbar? as far as the dvd i think its a 12 pin cable not sure, but its not there in non-rses cars that is the slot on the back of the multi-control unit is empty...

thanks

BTW: so you have XenonDepot lows and fogs? what color temp? I have 8000k lows and will have 4300k fogs... I am using his ballasts for the fogs but will be using different bulbs.

David the part number is:

Thank to Robinzon!! And do you have the diagram of that?

One question, what kind of cable do i need to connect the DVD player to Navigation(6 Pin or 12 Pin)??

Hey Robizon! I couldn't pm right now, need 20 posts first. so, E-mail me please. Davidlamny@yahoo.com

about the cable part I found it. and the total is over 1500 all together. Do you know any place else that can do cheaper?

Foglight, there are one screw and one clip holding the foglight. you will be able to take it out...

send me a e-mail, then we will go throught...

David,

I wrote you a huge message but it bounced from the address you gave me:

<Davidlamny@yahoo.com>:

4.79.181.14 failed after I sent the message.

Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a

yahoo.com account (davidlamny@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta185.mail.mud.yahoo.com

hmm odd

Hey Robizon! I couldn't pm right now, need 20 posts first. so, E-mail me please. Davidlamny@yahoo.com

about the cable part I found it. and the total is over 1500 all together. Do you know any place else that can do cheaper?

Foglight, there are one screw and one clip holding the foglight. you will be able to take it out...

send me a e-mail, then we will go throught...