Think Im Gonna Sell My Baby

well i have decided that i am gonna sell the 98 gs400. its cinnabar pearl/black full load with nak...62000 miles, 2 sets of rims/tires (summer and winter).

questions im considering....

1. the summer 17s are pretty much bald...would you replace the rubber before selling it? or do you think it would be a cost i would not be able to recover when selling the car?

2. the brake pads/rotors need to be done in front and rear. should i get 4 all new rotors, or should i get the rotors machined? i will be replacing pads nonetheless

any other ideas you have that would be a good idea to help me be firm on sale price please let me know. loooking for around 21-23k

thanks

1. what rims are on there right now? if you have other rims besides those 17s i wouldn't worry bout replacing the rubber on them. just give them the rims with the bad tires. they'll be happy to get another set of rims anyways. if you really want to replace the rubber, get some cheapo tires and put them on there....you can get 17" tires for like $60/each

2. get the rotors machined..

-- make sure the car is clean throughout (even the engine bay)...first impression on a car is everythign!

1. what rims are on there right now? if you have other rims besides those 17s i wouldn't worry bout replacing the rubber on them. just give them the rims with the bad tires. they'll be happy to get another set of rims anyways. if you really want to replace the rubber, get some cheapo tires and put them on there....you can get 17" tires for like $60/each

2. get the rotors machined..

-- make sure the car is clean throughout (even the engine bay)...first impression on a car is everythign!

Briggs,

I will take those 17s off your hands! How much you want for them?