Lexus - Various Weather Conditions

Dust

This is a simple question, but I can't figure out what temperature I should regulate my foggy windows. My plasma screen doesn't work, So i can't see what temperature my AC or the heater is blowing. I just go from the top and sorta hand feel it everytime I wan to regulate it. Anyways it's not a problem.

I wanted to ask you guys this. This is simple but once and for all I wanna get this right lol. When I have foggy windows that means the car is heating, in the winter time its an obvious one to use the defroster. When it rains my back window which is tinted is always foggy, my front one is almost the same. How do I regulate the circulation to always have the best visibility, during rainy snowy or humid weather. If possible indicate step by step. Fogginess occurs whether I start up the car, Whenever it rains really hard combined with humidity or When it is really cold. Its annoying not to know inaccurate circulation of air flow which is wasted and not used properly. :chairshot:

Thank you,

Nick :)

In cold weather use the defroster setting with heat.

All other times, if the windows start to fog, turn on the A/C to dehumidify the air.

If you have a rear window defogger, the tint might be causing a problem. At any rate, if you run the A/C all the windows should defog after some time.