New Gs.

Hi.

I'm new and I don't own a Lexus but love them a lot.

I have a question about the new GS.

Can you turn off the vehicle stability control or no? I read that you couldn't but Lexus was rethinknig whether they should put in a button where you can turn it off. That was a while ago.

Does not being able to turn off the system mess up the driving pleasure?

Thank you.

Khuda Hafiz.

Hi.

Thanks guys, but do you guys think the GS430 will be able to keep up with the 545i/550i on the track?

If not on the track then on normal city/highway roads?

Is it as good as the BMW 550i at least?

Thank you.

Bye.

Hi.

I was reading the road tests today between the GS430 and the M45 and everyone seems to say that the M45 is sportier but the GS430 is much more luxurious, better looking and more safer. They say that the GS430 is the better package but the M45 for performance.

Do you guys think that Lexus left out on something here?

Thank you.

Bye.

I was reading the road tests today between the GS430 and the M45 and everyone seems to say that the M45 is sportier but the GS430 is much more luxurious, better looking and more safer. They say that the GS430 is the better package but the M45 for performance.

Do you guys think that Lexus left out on something here?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking here. Did Lexus leave something out? What, like a sports suspension? I think the road tests are pretty accurate - I have driven both and the GS is clearly more luxurious & is safer in theory (knee airbags for example).

Better looking is in the eye of the beholder of course. I think the that the BMW 5 is prettier than both but many would disagree (including many BMW fans).

- Sean