2006 Gs300 Rims Update!

Kowalski

Kowalski.

They are right, you are right. You do need spacers in your near future. You're smart to admit to that & we all feel better.

No your studs are not going to snap off anytime soon. This is how most of us in the 4*4 world put larger wheels on the vehicle & see if they fit. Once you get into body lifts, you just can't check it anymore without getting in the outdoors & watching suspension travel.

If we can do off-roading with them testing, you can drive on a normal road for awhile until the spacers get in. I promise a 4*4 can put more stress through the driveline in two hours of being off-road than a passenger car could in two or three months.

On another note this thread is horrible, every post should be edited, and the thread locked for all time.

It's a load of crap from EVERYONE. Don't any of the three of yall act like you're hands are clean.

SK you knew it was coming as soon as you posted that first insulting remark. Don't try to spin it off. It was flat out insulting. (And continues to be insulting no matter which way you combine it with the sentence before it! :D )

SK I like you as a mod. I give you big props for not going too far in the posts, and still trying to contribute information even up to this point in the post! (Sk he had not insulted you at that point, you shouldn't call him a moron. That's was crossing a line on your own forum rules he hadn't yet even broken.)

Kowalski you are mostly right... They shouldn't be such jerks towards you. You did own them hard core on the first post, and they did escalate it much farther than you ever could have. That's not an excuse for you to go breaking the rules. Nor should you as a newbie try to own people so established. Despite whoever is right, or wrong, one way or another they're going to win.

SW dude you are completely out of control on this thread.

The responses in this thread are nothing short of despicable, and in all honesty have no reason for ever being posted in the first place. I could write for two or three hours authoring a post on why your actions (Not kowalski's or SK's) is simply abusive for being abusive's sake, nothing more.

Yes... You have conveyed yourself just that poorly.

and Toysrme, what YOU don't know about are the posts by Kowalski that contained mostly four letter words beginning with the letter C and F. Of course these posts have been removed due to the extreme valgarity. This is the utmost violation of the forum rules and guidelines.

It is correct that people will take what they want and do what they want regardless of what is posted.

I also agree that some tempers started to flare, however, some posts were just too unacceptable to leave in public forum.

Now if anyone has any further critique of management, moderators or other members, please take it up in PM. After receiving 6 "Report this post to a moderator" I am in agreement that this thread should be closed because it has culminated in nothingless than personal criticisms and finger pointing.

I think we are well aware of everyone's viewpoints on washes used as spacers.

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.

steviej

ES Forum Moderator.