Anyone Install A Flip-up Dvd Headunit In Es330?

hi,

i am interested in installing a flip-up dvd headunit in my 04 es330.

anyone done this?

the factory faceplate looks like a aftermarket headunit would fit and look well in the current rectangular location but would leave the extra buttons that come with the factory unit.

i was curious to whether there is a company that sells a replacement faceplate that would basically eliminate all the extra button locations.

thanks,

don

hi,

i am interested in installing a flip-up dvd headunit in my 04 es330.

anyone done this?

the factory faceplate looks like a aftermarket headunit would fit and look well in the current rectangular location but would leave the extra buttons that come with the factory unit.

i was curious to whether there is a company that sells a replacement faceplate that would basically eliminate all the extra button locations.

thanks,

don

yes there isa a double din factory faceplate that eliminartes the buttons. i have one used for 75.00. it says mark levinson on it and was used for facrory es330 navigation unit. i have the factory es330 navigation unit and the rear view camera in new condition for 1500.00 if your interested it would include the faceplate .

post-1629-1128889677_thumb.jpg

I am looking for an orignal nav unit...for my es300 2003..let me knowif interested in selling,,

mehrasuwan@yahoo.com

i have the complete es300 factroy nav system even the mark levinson faceplate and complete navigation wiring harness to make it a plug in and play instalation. email me at pioneersuby@woh.rr.com for further details.

post-1629-1128889588_thumb.jpg