Lexus Hrome Wheels

hey guys. ive always wanted to know where i could find an affordable set of OE Lexus chrome wheels for my 93 ES. i found one site that offers a trade-off of your silver wheels plus $600 (which is within my reach, but not much more) and you get the chrome factory 15's. i was thinkin either that or like 2000 model ES wheels. i love how they're basically the same design as the earlier 6-spokes (or 3 spokes, however you see 'em) only with the slightly more "chiseled" look. or even IS 300 wheels. that would look good too. i love the look of the stock wheels, especially on black like my car, but i think chrome would set it off even better. besides, how many ES's do u see wit h 'em?! thats probably why i cant find em anywhere! :P

Hey Lex3486,

Try this link

ES wheels

$650 for a nice set of new style ES wheels. Keep in mind though, they are an inch bigger than yours. They're 16" wheels, so you'll have to buy new tires too.

This is it, but he says it comes with Lexus wheel center caps.

74154K.jpg

Good luck. I'm trying to find nice rims for mine too. B) Take your time.

-Speed

thumbs up on the $650 wheels! :D thats exactly what i was lookin for! only problem is, i just bought new Yokohama ES100 tires and they're 205/60 R15's! <_< BOO! anyhow, i dont guess that year came with 15's did it? see, although i LOVE those wheels, i need the older 15's so i can use my new tires too!