New Es330 In Spring Of '06?

tigerpilot

I read somewhere that there is going to be a newly designed ES330 early next year (2006).  Can anyone confirm?  We're waiting for the '06 models to arrvie next week but....if there is going to be something really new in 6 months, we'll wait.

Thanks

Yes the ES will be totally redesigned & be available in the spring of 2006 (as a 2007 model). The new model might be called the ES 350, but I've heard both that & the 330 might also remain. I'd be patient if I were you.....here is some info from Edmunds.com about the car. B)

http://www.edmunds.com/future/2007/lexus/e...33/preview.html

I know it says ES 330, but there have been many rumors of a possible 350 & then a Hybrid shortly after that. ;)

:cheers:

I read somewhere that there is going to be a newly designed ES330 early next year (2006).  Can anyone confirm?  We're waiting for the '06 models to arrvie next week but....if there is going to be something really new in 6 months, we'll wait.

Thanks

Yes the ES will be totally redesigned & be available in the spring of 2006 (as a 2007 model). The new model might be called the ES 350, but I've heard both that & the 330 might also remain. I'd be patient if I were you.....here is some info from Edmunds.com about the car. B)

http://www.edmunds.com/future/2007/lexus/e...33/preview.html

I know it says ES 330, but there have been many rumors of a possible 350 & then a Hybrid shortly after that. ;)

:cheers:

I just hope they learn to build a car which shifts properly.

It will be coming out and I'd wait until you get to see at least pictures of the new one. If you like it, you can buy that, if you don't, you can get a 2006 for a better deal than you'd get now.

Keep in mind the new 07 model is going to cost you more because you won't be able to get a deal on them for a while. Expect to pay $41,000 or so for a loaded 07, whereas you could buy a loaded 06 now for $36k or so.

This is what I'm doing, planning on getting an LS430 sometime next fall and I'm going to wait and see what the new LS and new ES look like before I do that.