Where To Get A Good 150-175 Amps Alternator?

HEY all!

Im looking into upgrading my stock alternator as ill be doing a system upgrade soon where is a good place to puchase one from ?

i found this one place........

http://www.luxurymods.com/ProductDetail.ph...ID=927&fid=1011

but i never heard of them :/ so im not sure if i should bother with them.

but does anyone know of any other places i can look for an upgraded Alternator? :egads:

THXS

AFS

HEY  all!

Im looking into upgrading my stock alternator as ill be doing a system upgrade soon where is a good place to puchase one from ?

i found this one place........

http://www.luxurymods.com/ProductDetail.ph...ID=927&fid=1011

but i never heard of them :/ so im not sure if i should bother with them.

but does anyone know of any other places i can look for an upgraded  Alternator? :egads:

THXS

AFS

I have one I'll sell ya, PM me <_<

I don't know about the altenator but Luxury Mods is a credible vendor. Although I have not bought anything from them, I know of some who has and they had no problems with them.

You might also want to contact JP Importz. They are here on LOC as member JPI. i can't remember their website at the moment but they had a larget capacity alternator as well. I personally know 2 people with the JPI alternator. They both have large systems and have not had problems with the JPI one.

I don't know about the altenator but Luxury Mods is a credible vendor.  Although I have not bought anything from them, I know of some who has and they had no problems with them.

You might also want to contact JP Importz.  They are here on LOC as member JPI.  i can't remember their website at the moment but they had a larget capacity alternator as well.  I personally know 2 people with the JPI alternator.  They both have large systems and have not had problems with the JPI one.

thxs guys jps web site is down :/

• 1 year later...