Rear Spoiler

Hi All-

I have a 02 GS 430 black on black. When I purchased the car, It did not have the rear spoiler. Should I go for the standard factory spoiler or after market design? If so where is a good place to purchase and install, located in Connecticut.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :pirate:

Gambxt

I have a 98 GS 300 and I just bought an OEM spoiler from lextasy.com. Just got it installed and it looks sweet. The price is great, but it did take a couple of weeks so that they could color match it. But it fits, looks great, and includes the LED.

Gambxt, I live in Fairfield County.. Where do you live?? Also, I have a great shop that I get all my body work done at and so far everyone that I referred them to only have good things to say about the work..

But on to spoilers, what kind are you looking for?? I'll post a few for you so you can see what kinds you have to chose from.. Remember, don't limit yourself and don't ever get something that you are unsure about because you'll endup replacing it and spending more money that you should..

Here's a pic of my car and my current spoiler..

Ugo_rear_spoiler_1.jpg

And here's a pic of the Rod Millen 3pc. spoiler I used to have...

1427bodykit_13.jpg