Gs Owners With Racing Stories To Share - Track/

Any GS owners have racing stories to share? track/street? I only have a couple, neither one lasting more than 3-4 seconds before the other guy gave up.

First race - I was in San Pablo, I think along the Richmond Parkway, and an IROC Camero pulled up along side of me when I was going about 30 MPH. We both looked at each other and jammed the accelerator at the same time. The IROC kept up with me for about a second until the GS kicked down and the variable valve timing started Kicking A**. 3 seconds later I was 3 lengths ahead and the IROC gave up.

Second race – I was stopped in the right lane before an intersection and the right lane merged into the left about 50 yards ahead. A cocky-looking dude with an old school GM with a loud V-8, stereo, and 20 inch spinners pulled along side and ahead of me like he was going to crowd me out. I'm thinking 'just try it'.

I put the tranny into power mode and switched OFF the VSC waiting for the light to turn green. Stock GS400s don’t come off the line too fast so I made sure I nailed quick on the green. Old school got caught with his pants down and jammed the accelerator as I was flying buy. He got smaller and smaller in the mirror and gave up after about 3 seconds.

At the next stop he pulled along side of me and I could see him looking my direction. As I looked his way he turned his head abruptly and made a left turn. Once more Detroit is embarrassed by a Master Rice Machine.

i got 3

First - V6 mustang, 5spd manual, CAI, i put 2 car lengths between us. my car at the time was completly stock.

Second - LOL Corolla, 2005, lol guess the outcome, we went from a 30ish roll up a hill, i gave him about 2 car lengths ahead of me and honked it off, i passed him at 60 lol.

Third - Saab 9-3 turbo, we rolled at 20ish i guess, his turbo kicked in low and he put 2 cars, once i hit 80ish 90 i started to catch him, but he stopped

those are my stories