Just Got My 95 Aristo

My first time owning a LExus and I must admit, its worth every penny!! My 'new' car is a 95 aristo TT. If you wanna be picky, it's really a toyota, not a lexus, but who wants to be picky :cheers: .

I've done alot of research on this car/engine and believe it's one of the best combos out there, its a pity there's no stick option - a 4 dr supra!!

I currently don't know any fellow first gen owners. I hope i can find more of you guys here so we can share our experiences. And I am sure there's much I can learn for you guys!!

So far, there are two things i wanna do to the car. HID and a new steering wheel! Does neone know if the stock projectors produces a good beam pattern with aftermarket hid kits? as for the wheel, i wanna stay stock but i want a 3 spoke. I love the 2gen wood grin 3 spoke wheels (similar to RXs). Does neone know if its a direct fit? Is it even possible to get that beauty into our cars? thanks in advance, and nice meeting you all!!

PS will post pics as soon as i can get some!!!

Very nice car.

Is it right or left hand drive?Either way the projectors should be similar and they are great with aftermarket HID's.

A new steeringwheel means messing with the SRS system.

Pretty sure you have dual airbags upfront,unless you get a matching trd wheel the srs light will stay on and the other bag will not work in an accident.

The other wheels do not fit,but you can get your orignal wheel refinished in wood if you wanted from a few companies.

Thanks for the reply!! it's RHD and i do not have dual srs, jsut driver.

It is possible to have wheels from another Lexus working properly just without srs? i have consider going with a momo, but i also wish to keep the 'stock' look. I don't mind if srs doesn't work, i'll just drive safely :P

please advise!