Custom Grill

94LexusES

Instead of a replacement grill, i decided i might put a chrome/billet grill or whatever u wanna call it on my 94 lexus es300. i think it would look nice. I looked everywhere online and could not find any anywhere. Any help?

(Feel free to give me feedback on whether you think this is a good idea or not)

Sorry to change the subject, but I noticed your headlights are clear... they look great! I've been looking for clear headlights for my 95 ls400 for a while and had given up, but seeing yours gives me hope. Where did you find them? Thanks.

Instead of a replacement grill, i decided i might put a chrome/billet grill or whatever u wanna call it on my 94 lexus es300. i think it would look nice. I looked everywhere online and could not find any anywhere. Any help?

They were clear when i bought it, lextasy.com has the clear headlights for your 95 ls400.

and SKPerformance, since you have a 94 es also. i'd appreciate it if you could i/m me to help me out with a few things since i can't PM someone on this board. my aim screen name is EastonHockey97. thanks

I've seen a few on ebay, they seem to be aluminum peices that cover your stock grill slats.I think they look good..02