Air Leak In Sunroof On New Gs 300

I recently purchased a new 2006 GS 300 AWD. Whenever I reach speeds in excess of 55mph on the freeway, it sounds like the sunroof is open and air is leaking. I have had the dealer look at it and they say it is fine. It is definitely louder than any other (non-Lexus) car I have owned and feel it should be quieter than this - especially in a Lexus. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

I recently purchased a new 2006 GS 300 AWD.  Whenever I reach speeds in excess of 55mph on the freeway, it sounds like the sunroof is open and air is leaking.  I have had the dealer look at it and they say it is fine.  It is definitely louder than any other (non-Lexus) car I have owned and feel it should be quieter than this - especially in a Lexus.  Has anyone else had a problem like this?

I also just purchased the same car. No noise at all from sunroof. Have had the car to 90 MPH.

I recently purchased a new 2006 GS 300 AWD.  Whenever I reach speeds in excess of 55mph on the freeway, it sounds like the sunroof is open and air is leaking.  I have had the dealer look at it and they say it is fine.  It is definitely louder than any other (non-Lexus) car I have owned and feel it should be quieter than this - especially in a Lexus.  Has anyone else had a problem like this?

Hound the stealer until they fix it. Remind the stealer that the car is under warranty. You notice it and the customer is always right. :whistles:

Our old RX-330 had the same issue. The dealer fixed it by reprograming and correctly setting up the sunroof. No problem after that or with our new GS. :whistles:

I have an 06 GS430 and I too have encountered this problem, everytime I hit highway speeds. I have notified the dealer of the problem but haven't take it in yet. Based on others feedback, I'm making sure they address it.