98 Es Factory Sub

Hi all, I have a farting sub in my non nak. ES 300 and would like to replace it with a factory sub but dont want to pay 300 or 400 from the dealer. I already tried to replace it with a cerwin vega 8" sub but with no luck. The CV sub was a 4 ohm dual voice coil unit and I thought that it would sound at least better than the factory, especially if I hooked it up so it would run at 2 ohms but so far it doesnt.

So I need to try and locate a factory replacement. I e-mailed PIONEERSUBY but have not gotton a reply. So any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi all,  I have a farting sub in my non nak. ES 300 and would like to replace it with a factory sub but dont want to pay 300 or 400 from the dealer.  I already tried to replace it with a cerwin vega 8" sub but with no luck.  The CV sub was a 4 ohm dual voice coil unit and I thought that it would sound at least better than the factory, especially if I hooked it up so it would run at 2 ohms but so far it doesnt.

So I need to try and locate a factory replacement.  I e-mailed PIONEERSUBY but have not gotton a reply.  So any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

I have a brand new sub for your 98 ES. Still need one ?

Hi all,  I have a farting sub in my non nak. ES 300 and would like to replace it with a factory sub but dont want to pay 300 or 400 from the dealer.  I already tried to replace it with a cerwin vega 8" sub but with no luck.  The CV sub was a 4 ohm dual voice coil unit and I thought that it would sound at least better than the factory, especially if I hooked it up so it would run at 2 ohms but so far it doesnt.

So I need to try and locate a factory replacement.  I e-mailed PIONEERSUBY but have not gotton a reply.  So any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

i have a brand new one in the box for 150.00.

dcfish how much is your sub?

PIONEERSUBY, is the sub that you have really a sub or is it a midbass speaker? The reason that I am asking is that this new Cerwin Vega Sub that I put in isnt punchy at all and reproduces all of the low tones that my stock speaker never did. I know that the stock speaker must be a fancy unit with a high SPL but $150, damn that sounds expensive.

dcfish how much is your sub? 

PIONEERSUBY,  is the sub that you have really a sub or is it a midbass speaker?  The reason that I am asking is that this new Cerwin Vega Sub that I put in isnt punchy at all and reproduces all of the low tones that my stock speaker never did.  I know that the stock speaker must be a fancy unit with a high SPL but $150, damn that sounds expensive.

Same $