Chipped Paint, Dullness And Swirls

Hello All. I recently purchased a Grey 91 LS400. On the front bumper, my paint is very dull. The hardly noticeable, it no longer has the shine and luster that the rest of the body has. The rear bumper has very thin swirls at the top of it and chipped paint (about the size of a half dollar coin) on the front of it. Also, I'm beginning to get hard water marks on the hood. Any advice on how I can correct these three problems? Also, what is a good way to find out the exact paint color of my car? Thanks!

Hello All.  I recently purchased a Grey 91 LS400.  On the front bumper, my paint is very dull.  The hardly noticeable, it no longer has the shine and luster that the rest of the body has.  The rear bumper has very thin swirls at the top of it and chipped paint (about the size of a half dollar coin) on the front of it.  Also, I'm beginning to get hard water marks on the hood.  Any advice on how I can correct these three problems?  Also, what is a good way to find out the exact paint color of my car?  Thanks!

The front bumper and rear bumper needs to flex because the material they are made of. So the paint must flex along with them. To allow the paint to flex without cracking a flex additve is added.

Over time the flex additve braks down and the paint begfns to crack and then peel.

There is no easy fix, a prpaint is the only fix.

You can polish the rear bumper with a mild polish. NO AGRESSIVE polishes on flexable painted parts.

For the rear bumper I would use the Sonus hand polish kit

You cal also remove the water spots with this kit.