Need For Speed

indiasfinest

well i while back my son bought need for speed underground 2 (NFSU2) he was quite exited and played it alot..and just yesterday he beat it....he showed me all the things you can do to the car and i was really impressed...engine mods (tires, weight reduction, turbo, nitros, engine, brakes, and ECU) which range from level 1(bieng the worst) and level 3(bieng the best) and u unlock them through out the game...you get hydrolics, trunk engine, and underglow neon, trunk audio, rims, spinners, vinyls, decals, and custom paint. you also get window tinting, engine accents, headlights, and tailights. i was blown away by these options and have been wondering if any of you have ever played it...and if not you should give it a try its really neat...im not trying to advertise or anything...do you guys know of any other good car games like NFSU2? the only one i can think of is midnight club 3 dub edition...o yah did i mention there is a lexus in the game? (IS 300) really cool

-india-

Eh, they're O.K., but when Rockstar switched from 2D to 3D, I believe that's what made the game so good. Graphics aren't as good, but I like the missions better, and there's a lot of "glitches" to find secret spots too.

It's the only game I play now.