2001 Tail Lamp Assembly

I am updating my 97's tail lights to the 2000/2001 version.

I've ordered the lenses for the quarter panels and realized I had only needed the lenses and not the harnesses or the bulbs as the original ones matched up perfectly. I could've saved about $60.

So, now that I'm about to order the trunk lid lenses, my question is:

* Do I have to order the entire asembly or do my original harnesses and bulbs match and I only have to order just the lenses? Again, this will save me about $60.

Thanks all,

Supercat

I am updating my 97's tail lights to the 2000/2001 version.

I've ordered the lenses for the quarter panels and realized I had only needed the lenses and not the harnesses or the bulbs as the original ones matched up perfectly. I could've saved about $60.

So, now that I'm about to order the trunk lid lenses, my question is:

* Do I have to order the entire asembly or do my original harnesses and bulbs match and I only have to order just the lenses? Again, this will save me about $60.

Thanks all,

Supercat

where did you order from?

I just did the conversion on my 97 to the 01 tail lights. Everything fits, bulbs and harness except for the trunk lights

Both the Driver and Passanger side "running lights." if you will.. the ones that light up when you have your daytime running lights turned on. The plugs do not fit inside of the housing, you need the 00-01 bulb housing inorder for it to fit, or else, when you plug your 97 bulb plugs into the housings they are dim, and do not light up.

I just did the conversion on my 97 to the 01 tail lights. Everything fits, bulbs and harness except for the trunk lights

Both the Driver and Passanger side "running lights." if you will.. the ones that light up when you have your daytime running lights turned on. The plugs do not fit inside of the housing, you need the 00-01 bulb housing inorder for it to fit, or else, when you plug your 97 bulb plugs into the housings they are dim, and do not light up.

FINALLY!!!! Thank you! Now I know what to order .