Lexus Embelm

GSsoldier

im sure everyone here knows can tell by looking the SC embelm is a quite larger then the normal L on a the LS im wondering if its possible to switch them? i dont recall how they are put on the trunk i would love to know if its possible to just a SC emblem and switch them i want to take off the lexus and LS400 words on it too just get hte larger emblem any comments?

-joe

im not sure if you can do that never even thought about that before but i put new gold emblems in a while back and the emblems are stuck on with adhesive tape and theres to pins sticking out of the emblems so when u put them in there leveled if you want to remove them then get fishing wire i does the trick dont use a screw driver like me because now i have scratches around the emblems but there only visible up close

-Khalid

"Pins to lget them level" these cars are so awesome. Everything screams not german : ). I think you can also use floss to get them off. I think you would also have to remove the old adhesive so the new emblem sits flat.

thanks