Ss-396 Action

VBdenny

I've been on the road. Went up to Syracuse 2 weeks ago for the Syracuse Nationals. My brother lives there and he has a wicked 1967 SS-396 Chevelle convertible. He just had a whole flowmaster exhaust put on it and it sounds great. Well naturally, he let me take it out for a little spin. Beastly acceleration from the big block as you bang through the gears. I wouldn't even have cared if the cops caught me!

He also let me drive it on 690 down to the fairgrounds where I had a little race with a 69 Dodge Coronet 440. We got on and off it as a few other vintage cars like this way cool 63 black mercury raced down there.

The Nationals must be the best car show in the US. Over 7,000 classic cars. I took a bunch of pictures but the one I'll try to post is of the 1935 Auburn that the guy spent 7 years restoring. He put the whole drive line out of a Dodge Viper in it! And yeah, I have the pictures of it and I'll put that on to.

The only problem was way to many cops off the fairgrounds as they hold people up with checkpoints and tickets for bs stuff. All the parking lots had cops sitting there so nobody had much fun cruising.

The I went to Las Vegas for a week. 117 degrees, brutal outside but I found some cool things.

The one on the picture is fake. I used photoshop to make it and paste it onto my car picture. Not that I care but my regular plate is just a bunch of letters and numbers and I though having VBDENNY on there looked better.

I'd have to go look at it to tell you what it really is.

i can read ur liscense plate..u dont care?

That sounds like a really fun trip. I'd love to see pics of your brother's Chevelle, my dad has always wanted one.

And indiasfinest, you are a noob.

:lol: