Experiences From Body Kit Purchases/installs

I tried this before under the Vizage Body kit post looking for other who had bought this kit and any other information on the kits that are available! I got plenty of looks and no replies which wasn't very useful. So I am trying once again!

I have seen the other post with countless Pictures of Body Kits, usefull from a style perspective! I want true lessons learned and info from people who bought!

What did you regret/love and what kit do you have today? I have been to the l-tuned site as well. Here is the help/information I would very much appreciate and I am sure I am not alone! Come on guys who have done the body kit search and bought please share your oppions!!!!

Visage Body Kit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

(Seriously considering on style but also price is pretty appealing. Again not wanting to buy junk though so if this is not worth it I will avoid!)

OKay so first off I am looking for anyone who has bought this kit.

Equally important for above and other kits out their, what works what doesnt. I am trying to avoid buying a piece of junk kit that doesnt fit properly! We all have our own style but with that in mind all of you have bought kits please share your insight!

Okay the debate is on but it seems most agree that Made with Polyurethane material is much better then fiber glass. I have read reviews that suggest the best fiber glass might be as good if not better then Polyurethane, what do the people who own the various kits think? (pros and cons from your own experience)

Lastly I dont want to be cheap and buy a piece of junk kit after all I own a lexus because it will run forever. My LS400 had 150k miles and ran like the day I bought it. I want a quality kit that I wont be replacing in a few years unless I was an idiot and ran it into something!

Please if you have been through this experince and selected a kit had it installed and have any lessons that you have learned please share them with us other body kit want-to-be's!

1 get the ureathane , fiberglass is rigid by nature and can never be more impact resistant than plastic.

2 Make sure you get it painted by a good body shop ,otherwise it WILL chip right off on the front end looking like you traveled 3 000 000 miles behind a transport truck. It needs good primer and almost no matter who you get a kit form they all need a slight bit off finishing ,usually just to flatten out a few spots from a mould by using a sanding plane to level the finish perfectly.

After that ,the higher you pay the better and easier it is to install.

So if you get a $700 kit expect to spend 800 to paint and 500 to finish and fit it

or buy a $2000 kit and spend 500 to paint and install it