Navigation (i Accept And Have To Stay Stopped)

MY 02 es 300's navigation system is annoying me. It is working correctly but is there any way to make it so that i dont have to hit accept every time iturn the car on and is there any way to make it accept addresses even while moving?

type the word

accept into the search engine

Man, i am not a newbie, I already searched for it and didn't find anything. Thats the only reason i posted. There are tons of unrelated topics that show even when i search the way yuou specified so a specific link would be appreciated.

Also, you locked my other posts and i don't appreciate it because i looked at the stickey and that is NOT my problem. IT is a delay even from a stop which is not a transmission problem i dont believe. It doesn't sound like that at all.

I'll make it simple for you then.

You cannot bypass the "accept" it is a part of the legal disclaimer lexus has built into the program to remove them from liability.

The only way to change it is to reprogram the scripts in the computer for it ,which is pretty much impossible.

I'll make it simple for you then.

You cannot bypass the "accept" it is a part of the legal disclaimer lexus has built into the program to remove them from liability.

The only way to change it is to reprogram the scripts in the computer for it ,which is pretty much impossible.

Thanks....

Sheez had me all offended for a minute there.

Alright thanks but, why did you lock my other post, it wasn't the same problem as the sticky. Its a different thing.

but, why did you lock my other post, it wasn't the same problem as the sticky.   Its a different thing.

Because this is what you wrote in the first post of your/the closed thread.

I have an 02 es300 and I notice the car has a delay when the pedal is punched to the actual acceleration. It does it even with tcs off. I asked the dealership and they said its normal because it isnt a direct wire to the throttle as in most cars and it is actually a sensor. I find this quite annoying. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it? Or at least make it more responsive?

You posted minimal information at best. It certainly sounds, by your description, of the problem discussed in the 28+ page thread about tranny hesitiations described in so many various ways. Don't get upset with SK for closing your thread. If he hadn't closed it, I certainly would have. I would have simply because of your initial post. It sounds exactly like the same problem. The same problem that people post up again and again because they don't bother to read the pinned threads.

steviej

actually there is a way to bypass the I agree disclaimer if you have a 2 piece navigation unit. meaning the drive seperate. There is a bypass adapter which will allow you to skip the i agree and input destination while driving. the company is www.coastaletech.com