I Took The Plunge

MikeI

After months of research on the web, KBB, Edmunds, Consumers and Cars Direct, I put a deposit on the ES330 2005.

I think I got a good deal. $500 over invoice. The dealer showed me his invoice and all the numbers matched mine from the above named websites almost to the penny. After all was said and done (3 hours later) here's the breakdown.

MSRP total was ..........$38,669.00

Dealer invoice was .....$34,254.00

MY COST was ............$34,754.00

savings of $3,915.00 off the MSRP.

What do you think? BTY I'm located near Boston, MA

Thanks. :rolleyes:

After months of research on the web, KBB, Edmunds, Consumers and Cars Direct, I put a deposit on the ES330 2005.

I think I got as good deal. $500 over invoice.  The dealer showed me his invoice and all the numbers matched mine from the above named websites almost to the penny. After all was said and done (3 hours later) here's the breakdown.

MSRP total was ..........$38,669.00

Dealer invoice was .....$34,254.00

MY COST was ............$34,754.00

savings of $3,915.00 off the MSRP.

What do you think?  BTY I'm located near Boston, MA

Thanks. :rolleyes:

Congrats on your purchase :cheers: Enjoy !!!

I bought my first Lexus, a 2005 ES 330 last month and that is inline with what I paid. My wife and I really enjoy it. We researched for 6 months ourselves before purchasing. You should be very happy with your purchase.

I bought my first Lexus, a 2005 ES 330 last month and that is inline with what I paid.  My wife and I really enjoy it.  We researched for 6 months ourselves before purchasing.  You should be very happy with your purchase.

Thanks for the reply. Like you I'm a fellow HAM. k1mri :)

I bought my first Lexus, a 2005 ES 330 last month and that is inline with what I paid.  My wife and I really enjoy it.  We researched for 6 months ourselves before purchasing.   You should be very happy with your purchase.

Thanks for the reply. Like you I'm a fellow HAM. k1mri :)

Need some advice and insight, my parents are looking into buying a Lexus ES 330, the dealer quoted them, MSRP 35600 and said he'll sell it to them for 32500, which I believe is the edmunds price, the invoice on this vehicle is around 30xxx, so is his price good? Also he claims the vehicle has al lthe options expect for Nav and something to do with traction. If anyone can get me a better deal in the tri-state area, I would greatly appreciate it.