Hid's

Has anyone done this? I have looked at HID conversion kits. To convert the entire front lighting system (Hi/Lo/Fog), I'd have to install 3 kits...costing ~$300 each kit.

In 2001, the HID option became available. Would a conversion be possible for the 97 using 01 parts?

P.S. I did search this topic as well. Nothing came up. Sorry if this was already posted.

Has anyone done this? I have looked at HID conversion kits. To convert the entire front lighting system (Hi/Lo/Fog), I'd have to install 3 kits...costing ~$300 each kit.

In 2001, the HID option became available. Would a conversion be possible for the 97 using 01 parts?

P.S. I did search this topic as well. Nothing came up. Sorry if this was already posted.

I converted my 98 ES to hids and I never even use my High’s anymore. The yellow sucks and the lows work great.

Unless the body is the same, I think you are out of luck on the parts (OEM). I would just do the normal lows and call it a day.

I am putting HIDS on my motorcycle next!

To convert to HID's you need one set only not 3.

Having all 3 sets hid is over kill and also proves to work worse by not having ample low wavelength light in bad weather.

www.hidforum.com is you best bet for HID queries and types and what not to buy.

A good kit is $300 and will plug and play in 10 minutes and it only used for the low beams only

• 2 weeks later...

Having all 3 sets hid is over kill and also proves to work worse by not having ample low wavelength light in bad weather.

A good kit is $300 and will plug and play in 10 minutes and it only used for the low beams only

i got a stock set out of a g35 with d2r bulbs, and orderes h7 adaptors. :)

only cost me 175 bucks :)

I agree you can do it cheaper but most times it is low cost ballast and bulbs. YOu will not find Phillips for that price.

I agree you can do it cheaper but most times it is low cost ballast and bulbs. YOu will not find Phillips for that price.

um i forget the brand but they are oem gen 4 something.4ht gen matsu's