For Sale But Not Yet Atleast

Wrong forum to post " FOR SALE " and you are supposed to have 20 or more contributing posts to sell. Unless you are a gold member.

Edited by SKperformance

Wrong forum to post " FOR SALE " and you are supposed to have 20 or more contributing posts to sell. Unless you are a gold member.

dcfish

I appreciate your direct yet civil explanation of how I violated board rules and appologize for the intrusion. Actually, I did NOT read the rules beforehand; my bad. My wife wanted to sell her cover and bra (or, rather, her ES300 bra) and I too hastily registered and posted the offer, which I thought of interest and value to fellow Lexus fans.

On the few boards where I do regularly post, and the one I host myself, dealer/commercial sales pitches are strictly prohibited but not offers of sale among members. That's most true of the board I maintain, concerning adaptation of vehicles for people with extreme disabilities, especially quadriplegics.

As a Lexus owner and enthusiast, I've "lurked" on this board for a couple of years, profiting from the excellent information here--and, btw, noticing a few consumated sales transactions--and even acquired something of a sense of camaraderie and belonging, which I obviously didn't earn. But I never registered and posted for lack of time and the fact that I never saw any posts here regarding my area of expertise, mobility modifications on a Lexus. Rare are my clients who can afford the $20 - $50K they frequently must spend for alterations, on top of the cost of a Lexus.

Anyway, I appologize and will gladly unregister, if someone can tell me how to do so, or else just delete me from your rolls.

Regards.

No no, you don't have to leave the forum. The forum is very strict on "for sale" posts (as this has happened several times) and among other things, so please don't take this personally. I am glad this forum has helped you out, and I hope that it continues too. As long as you have an appreciation for the Lexus nameplate and have an interested, then you are more than welcome to stay.

Therefore welcome to the LOC, and hope to see you around. :cheers: B)

Don't take it personally, Broeux! This forum is heavily moderated, and is great for that reason. Please do stick around! Where are you posting from in LA? Welcome to the club! :D

Don't take it personally, Broeux! This forum is heavily moderated, and is great for that reason. Please do stick around! Where are you posting from in LA? Welcome to the club!  :D

Yes, Please stay around . I had no intention of driving you away. I was just mentioning the rules of the board. Welcome and look forward to your future posts. :D :cheers: ;)