Bluetooth Issues

2 question. When I go to sync my bluetooth phonebook it disconnects the connection. Does anyone else have this problem?

Also, how can you voice dial. The connection disconnects the voicedialer on my phone and I don't think the lexus system has a voice caller/

Thanks, Jim

it disconnects on purpose, go to the number in your book that you want to send and follow the instructions and it will send the #. The lexus system does not have a voice dialer. It does disconnect the speaker option {dont know if you can get around that}

it disconnects on purpose, go to the number in your book that you want to send and follow the instructions and it will send the #. The lexus system does not have a voice dialer. It does disconnect the speaker option {dont know if you can get around that}

How do I "Send" the number to the car. I don't see any commands on my phone to do that?

Did you try the link Unlisted supplied. Check out the phone pairing sheets. Some of the instructions should be similiar. Click on the # you want to send,find the info button and scroll down and look for something that says send

Sorry, what link. Not the one above to the razr (that didn't help)

Jim

• 2 years later...