New Member!

IS300MOMMA

:cheers:

Hello Hello!

I am a new member and I recently purchased a 2002 blue IS300. I am a huge car enthusiast! Previous to my lexus I have owned: 2004 Silver Dodge SRT-4, 2003 solar yellow Dodge SRT-4, 2001 silver Merc. Cougar, 1999 Ford Ranger, and last but not least: a 1987 Jeep Comanche! oh ya! :lol:

Can't wait to check out and see what modifications other IS owners have done!

Hey that looks pretty familiar! lol! 

How long have you had it? Have you had any problems with it?

I've had it two years now. The only problem was a loose bracket that holds the front sway bar in place. I tightened that and lubed the bushings myself, and never another problem. It's got about 36,000 miles on it now.

• 1 month later...

CON GRATS ON YOUR LEXUS I JUST GOT MINE ...ITS AN 01 YELLOW 60K GOT IT FOR 16K NOT BAD I WISH I WOULD HAVE GOT A STICK . MY DAM CD PLAYER READS ERROR 3 MAKES FUNKIE NOISE WHEN I ROTATE THE CDS I GOT IT TO WORK BY PUTTING MY CREDIT CARD INSIDE AND FONDLED WITH THE INSIDE HAHA :whistles: BUT THEN I SHUT OF MY CAR AND BACK TO THE SAME CRAP

IVE BEEN THINKING OF DOING SOME KIND OF UP GRADE SOON BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START

CON GRATS ON YOUR LEXUS I JUST GOT MINE ...ITS AN 01 YELLOW 60K GOT IT FOR 16K NOT BAD I WISH I WOULD HAVE GOT A STICK .  MY DAM CD PLAYER READS ERROR 3 MAKES FUNKIE NOISE WHEN I ROTATE THE CDS I GOT IT TO WORK BY PUTTING MY CREDIT CARD INSIDE AND FONDLED WITH THE INSIDE HAHA :whistles: BUT THEN I SHUT OF MY CAR AND BACK TO THE SAME CRAP

IVE BEEN THINKING OF DOING SOME KIND OF UP GRADE SOON BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START

milf guy: STOP yelling. Typing in all CAPS is considered rude on many websites including this one.