Any Suggestions On Good Looking Front Tag Holders?

skimom

:unsure: Hi, I got a used RX300 without a single scratch on the front bumper, hood or grill. So it's time to put on the front license plate and see that there is no really great place to mount it. The front bumper is curved both horizontally and vertically, preventing a flat mount. There are 2 small indentions for screws, but I can tell a plate has never been mounted. I hate to put on a plate and scratch it up, even with a plastic back on it. Lexus doesn't seem to have a good fit for this either. Anything after-market that anyone has found for this?

THANKS!

there is a front plate holder from lexus that goes in to the bumper and then the plates goes into it.

My new RX 400h came with one -- the dealer left it in the back of the car (i.e., not mounted). Georgia isn't a front tag state, so I just discarded it. I concur with others who have suggested checking with a Lexus dealer. They should be able to get you one that will integrate perfectly with your car.

there is a front plate holder from lexus that goes in to the bumper and then the plates goes into it.

My new RX 400h came with one -- the dealer left it in the back of the car (i.e., not mounted). Georgia isn't a front tag state, so I just discarded it. I concur with others who have suggested checking with a Lexus dealer. They should be able to get you one that will integrate perfectly with your car.

When you say 'discard' do you mean throw in the garage someplace?

When you say 'discard' do you mean throw in the garage someplace?

Technically, yes -- since the garbage can is in the garage. But, if I infer that you wanted to know if I still have it, then no. Sorry.