93 Ls400 Alarm System.. Good Enough?

akewlguy

Hello LEXUS godz!

Just wanted to learn more about my alarm system. Now that I just put 2k into the wheels, tires and tint.

From what I hear the 93 system protects doors and hood, but not the windows?

I dont know if this is sufficient or if this means I should get more to protect my LEXUS.. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

i would recommend getting it:)

extra security would not hurt plus it has some very nice features liek remote start and dual way so you always know whats going on with your car

i have it in all my cars

Hello LEXUS godz!

Just wanted to learn more about my alarm system. Now that I just put 2k into the wheels, tires and tint.

From what I hear the 93 system protects doors and hood, but not the windows?

I dont know if this is sufficient or if this means I should get more to protect my LEXUS.. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Hey GUy, get the compustar its worth it .I can get you a good deal at my cousin shop in East Hartford.Ct.Make sure you get the one that's a mile and 1/4 you'll really need it since you live in Ct.This is one off the best alarm i've seen and i use it on all 3 off my car.

i would not recommend getting the spread spectrum model, there are a lot of glitches.

get a regular latest model FM based alarm. radius is slightly less but it works much better.

i tried all of their models and SS model is not the best one.