I Got 28% Tints And Clear Corners!

ok well i got 28% tints and cleared my corners the other day,so check it out!(yea i am updating fast!)

ok and its a wierd number(28%) because i found out from the guy that our stock tint is 80% and on top of a 35% tint thats 28%

tell me what u think,its on the second page.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1202769

oh and SK u might want to add into the FAQ that our stock tint is 80%,could be very useful to anyone planning on tinting their lexus.

post-4505-1119447958_thumb.jpg

kyle

did you just follow all the steps that bdonkers guy gave you? how do you initially get the headlights to come out, do you have to rip that rubber protecter thing out and then what?i may not be able to respond unless i can get internet access at ma grandmas until sunday. btw the car looks great :cheers:

Looks good. Too bad they don't let yall tint the front more.:cries: Now get some of the silver tinted turn singals to put in them. Remember, orange tinted bulbs in clear corners are as rice as the OEM ones are ugly!

:lol:That's a joke, but some truth to it. ;)

thnkas everyone for the comments!

it just rained yesterday and no condensation so yay!

i dont remember whos steps i took. it was easy. no u dont take off the rubber thingy,just all the bolts,lights,one metal condctor(the strip to the turn signal,clips and plastic pieces(3 little plastic pieces with liek a orange foam in them.)

i thought it was pretty easy,hardest part is the closing of the light to make sure everythings closed and u got to put alot of pressure to put the clips on. i did this with noone else so it can be done by yourself. The second light took me 12 minutes to bake,10 minutes to seperate,and clear, 3 minutes to bake to put everything together and like 8 minutes to close,so 30 miunte job each light.

oh and yea,im getting around to buying new bubl., i might have to open up my left one again though:( i put aluminum\stainless steel polish on the inside b\c it always makes the headlight looks better when i put it on the outside,and its sorta faking or something and makes the light look more dirty. Maybe it will go aweay itself though(melt away maybe and go to the bottom where its not visible...:chairshot:

• 2 weeks later...

just cleared corners and cleaned headlights last night on my es300 and was suprised by the diffence in the brightness of light, much brighter and improves appearance of the car. once you do it once it is very easy and could do it much quicker. i agree hardest part is closing the light back up and making sure glue is evenly distributed thoughout the assembly. much easier also if you have someone helping you do it.

i recommend this if your headlights do have a nasty fog on them and if you want to clear your corners. :D