Got Lowering Springs Installed!

ok well this wednsday fedex brought my H&R 1.3F 1.25R lowering springs(camry). Thursday i had a day off from work so i started installing them 10:30 am. After a couple problems and confusions and 11 1\2 hours later they where installed!

So this confirms some of you guy's questions about whether or not H&R camry springs will fit on a lexus.

Heres a link to my Cardomain,look at the before(page 1) and After(page 2) and tell me what u think!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1202769/1

also ,im getting tints this monday,what do u guys think i should get,my legal limit is 50,but im thinking of getting 35.

Edit: forgot to include the cardomain link!

post-4505-1119114139_thumb.jpg

ok well this wednsday fedex brought my H&R 1.3F 1.25R lowering springs(camry).  Thursday i had a day off from work so i started installing them 10:30 am. After a couple problems and confusions and 11 1\2 hours later they where installed!

So this confirms some of you guy's questions about whether or not H&R camry springs will fit on a lexus.

Heres a link to my Cardomain,look at the before(page 1) and After(page 2) and tell me what u think!

also ,im getting tints this monday,what do u guys think i should get,my legal limit is 50,but im thinking of getting 35.

Good luck with your new springs. How has this affected the ride quality? Any bottoming out or tires rubbing when you make fast turns?

well i havent drove the car to much,but not yet! no rubbing so far. but the ride quality is still good on smooth roads but u feel bumps. u sorta feel the bump the same if its a big or small bump,but u feel like every bump.