New To Here.

Link

Hello everyone.I'm new to here.

Got few questions about the LS400.

I have a 92 LS400,does anyone has any idea about the headlight?

I'd like to change the OEM headlight to the crystal headlight.So where I can get it?

I used be doing the engine oil change with dealer,but really tired to wait,finally,I want to change the engine oil by myself.So what kind of engine oil should I take both in summer and winter?How many litres each time?

Thanks

Welcome, welcome. i to am new here. I have been here only for a couple months but before this I have always been on BMW forums. I love these forums. So helpful and fun. It is the first thing I do when I turn on my computer. The headlights I am not too sure about. Here is a great link for Lexus DIY. This link will save you a ton of $$$. I plan to use this site when I change the coolant in our 96.

Good luck and welcome!

Welcome, welcome. i to am new here. I have been here only for a couple months but before this I have always been on BMW forums. I love these forums. So helpful and fun. It is the first thing I do when I turn on my computer. The headlights I am not too sure about. Here is a great link for Lexus DIY. This link will save you a ton of $$$. I plan to use this site when I change the coolant in our 96.

Good luck and welcome!

Thank you.

Welcome Link!

Doing a LS oil change is similar to other cars, here's how: http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/lubrication/oilchange.html

5w30 is the recommended oil. The brand is up to you, everyone has their favorite. Buy 6 liters/quarts. The exact fill spec is listed in my tutorial. Very easy job since it's engineered so well.

Many many other first gen LS tutorials on my website.

Welcome Link!

Doing a LS oil change is similar to other cars, here's how: http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/lubrication/oilchange.html

5w30 is the recommended oil.  The brand is up to you, everyone has their favorite.  Buy 6 liters/quarts.  The exact fill spec is listed in my tutorial.  Very easy job since it's engineered so well.

Many many other first gen LS tutorials on my website.

Thank you very much.

Your website is wonderful.

Thanks again.

Welcome to the club! I've only been a member a few months, and the guys here talked me into buying an LS. I'm really enjoying the car and having fun tinkering with it, thanks to the help from this board. The guys here are great. I'm headng out right not to do an oil and tranny fluid change. Enjoy your car and the club. And of course, post pictures of your new baby.