Flashing Mirror

This I like!! :D It's too bad they don't have this feature in U.S. delivered ES's. :(

Has anybody changed their side view mirrors to this type.....and if so.....how much did it cost?

LexusFlashingMirror.gif

I agree. In Europe all cars have to have a side turn indicator in a position other than the front bumper (not sure of the exact law/position requirements). My wife's Passat has them on the side fender just behind the wheel well as did the older Volvo that we used to drive. Most newer cars have them on the side mirror housings.

This I like!!  :D  It's too bad they don't have this feature in U.S. delivered ES's.  :(

Has anybody changed their side view mirrors to this type.....and if so.....how much did it cost?

LexusFlashingMirror.gif

Where is that car from?

This I like!!   :D   It's too bad they don't have this feature in U.S. delivered ES's.  :(

LexusFlashingMirror.gif

Where is that car from?

This picture is from a Japanese website.

Those look like the mirror covers that they sell in Japan. They are not replacement mirror housings. There is also likelihood that the covers will not fit (out of the box) the US cars due to the mirror positional differences between LHD and RHD cars.