Stereo Manufacturer?

Does anyone know who makes the stereo in the 2002 es 300? I'm looking for a wiring hareness to by-pass the factory amp. Will still use the factory head unit and cd player. Thinking of adding aftermarket amp and replacing front and rear door speakers. Any suggestions?? also would anyone know the speaker sizes in front and rear doors. Did't want to remove door panels just to see what sizes they were. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know who makes the stereo in the 2002 es 300? I'm looking for a wiring hareness to by-pass the factory amp. Will still use the factory head unit and cd player. Thinking of adding aftermarket amp and replacing front and rear door speakers. Any suggestions?? also would anyone know the speaker sizes in front and rear doors. Did't want to remove door panels just to see what sizes they were.  :rolleyes:

If I'm not mistaken (members please correct me if I'm wrong)....the factory stereo is made by Pioneer. B)

:cheers:

Does anyone know who makes the stereo in the 2002 es 300? I'm looking for a wiring hareness to by-pass the factory amp. Will still use the factory head unit and cd player. Thinking of adding aftermarket amp and replacing front and rear door speakers. Any suggestions?? also would anyone know the speaker sizes in front and rear doors. Did't want to remove door panels just to see what sizes they were.  :rolleyes:

If I'm not mistaken (members please correct me if I'm wrong)....the factory stereo is made by Pioneer. B)

:cheers:

You will have to have a custom wire harness made. Don't know for sure but the speakers are most likley 4" B)