New Rx330 2wd For $41000 Good Price?

jianlam

Well, I spoke with my salesman this morning.  Seems that I had negotiated a deal that was $500 LESS than the Costco price.  So, yes it will give you a good price, but obviously you can still negotiate.

My price was 42.6k with Thundercloud/ML/NAV/Tow/H.Seats/AccPkg

So there ya go.

is 42.6k out of door, or plus TTL??? thank you

It's very easy.  You only need a regular "Gold Star" membership or above.  Go to the Costco.com website.  Click on the Services link at the top.  Click on the Costco Auto Sales link.  This will take you to the Costco Auto Sales website.  Go from there....

The only point where I believe you are supposed to verify your Costco or AAA eligibility is when you close the deal, at which point you're supposed to provide your Costco or AAA card, so they can make a copy for their records.  However, I was never asked to provide this proof of eligibility.  I suspect that is because the deal I was offered was a standard "fleet sales" deal, since the contacts at both dealerships was the Fleet Sales Manager.

thank you very much

In the Pittsburgh area, I got a price of $42,300 for AWD with Premium Plus, 18inch tires, heated seats/rain sensing wipers, Navigation, 6CD, and towing package. I didn't necessarily want all of those things, but this is essentially the way all of the cars are in this region. Seems like a decent deal.

My deal was 42.6k + TTL AWD with every option you can get except rear dvd. MSRP was well over 46k.

what is TTL???

It stands for Tax, Title?, License fees (not sure about the second T). I bought my Thundercloud (sounds like the same as Techman36, MSRP $46,363) for $41,800 (which included $400 transport from CA to NY). This was price before TTL.

So far, the RX330 drives nicely (will see if transmission problem becomes apparent later). There appears to be some cabin noise from outside when driving locally; hopefully, the problem will not get worse driving in the highway (where it is supposed to be more noticeable). Love the rear view camera (cannot drive SUV without one)! Enjoying the car for now! :D