What's Jdm

I've been thinking about buying another set of headlights as mine are pretty hazed out. I've seen JDM lights listed on eBay. Someone told me that JDM is NOT LEXUS/TOYOTA and that they're junk. What is JDM?

I've been thinking about buying another set of headlights as mine are pretty hazed out. I've seen JDM lights listed on eBay. Someone told me that JDM is NOT LEXUS/TOYOTA and that they're junk. What is JDM?

jap domestic market, i think. what year is your car?

if it is hazed have u tried plastic plolish?? or maybe even 2000 grit sand paper and wwet sand them, then take a rubbing compund and polish them?

jap domestic market, i think. what year is your car?

if it is hazed have u tried plastic plolish?? or maybe even 2000 grit sand paper and wwet sand them, then take a rubbing compund and polish them?

My car is a 95. The hazing is mostly at the top edge. Scratch-out did well for just the little bit I used it. Maybe I need to really go at it. Still my question; Is JDM Toyota?

the "jdm" headlights are off the Toyota Windom aka ES300. They will fit directly. The only problem is that the headlight bulb size are "9006J" instead of the regular "9006". So if they don't come with bulbs, you will have to do some modifications to get it to fit in.

hey justin97,

how did you get your fog lights to turn on separate from your headlights?

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145544

i did this except i ran my power wire up to the "tail" fuse so they only come on when my park lights are on, i mean they also come on with the headlights and kick off with the high beam, but u cant leave them on by themselves(which i think would look retarded) like illustrated in the how-to. been workin great for a while. :D have fun and post a pic