Will Time Cause Synthetic Oil Break Down?

Email Terry (owner of Dyson) on what he thinks; better yet, look at his pots on BITOG about Amsoil. He is right on. Amsoil is not all it is cracked up to be. Sorry Scrub

Lol, since you asked about Terry from Dyson here is what he has to say about LCD corp (LC20 and FP60).

"Jeff (LCD Corp), DO NOT publicly use my name or imply I have anything to do with working for or marketing for LCD without express permission before you do.

I no longer consult for you nor do I authorize you to use my name or business name to promote or market for LCD. - Terry

Um Opps. Terry from Dyson is not liking what is going on over down there at LubeControl. Maybe LCD didn't pay him like they did to BITOG last month. At least a few people are starting to get their pre-orders three months later.

:chairshot:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Email Terry (owner of Dyson) on what he thinks; better yet, look at his pots on BITOG about Amsoil. He is right on. Amsoil is not all it is cracked up to be. Sorry Scrub

Lol, since you asked about Terry from Dyson here is what he has to say about LCD corp (LC20 and FP60).

"Jeff (LCD Corp), DO NOT publicly use my name or imply I have anything to do with working for or marketing for LCD without express permission before you do.

I no longer consult for you nor do I authorize you to use my name or business name to promote or market for LCD. - Terry

Um Opps. Terry from Dyson is not liking what is going on over down there at LubeControl. Maybe LCD didn't pay him like they did to BITOG last month. At least a few people are starting to get their pre-orders three months later.

:chairshot:

Did you grab it from BITOG too! ROFLMAO....

And that means...zero. Sorry but you fail to add any value to this thread. Terry will not promote anything "online"; which is fine. If you know anything, he was told not to promote anything on BITOG months (6 to 8) ago....But I know what I have via email. Sorry, the no liking LC and the slow shipping is getting pretty old here scrub... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You really should do homework here .

And that means...zero. Sorry but you fail to add any value to this thread.

You funny guy, you use Terry to try and besmurge a great oil company but when the guy is mad becasue the owner of LCD corp is illiegally using his name for marketing purposes he lets him know about it. You work for LCD or what? You back them no matter what, I wish I had a wife like you, lol. So lets sum up lubecontrol, they prebill peoples credit catds and don't send product for more than three months, the guy who you recommended I look up is mad at them for illegal use of his name, they don't know the benefits or applivations of their own products, well I could keep going on for pages but lets just say if you are going to put an additive in a high quality oil my recommendation is to go with a established big company product instead of a dink company like LubeControl LC20. Better yet, just use you synthetic with no additives and use your money for something more useful, like an education in Mburn's or should I say BrianW's case. :P

And that means...zero. Sorry but you fail to add any value to this thread.

You funny guy, you use Terry to try and besmurge a great oil company but when the guy is mad becasue the owner of LCD corp is illiegally using his name for marketing purposes he lets him know about it. You work for LCD or what? You back them no matter what, I wish I had a wife like you, lol. So lets sum up lubecontrol, they prebill peoples credit catds and don't send product for more than three months, the guy who you recommended I look up is mad at them for illegal use of his name, they don't know the benefits or applivations of their own products, well I could keep going on for pages but lets just say if you are going to put an additive in a high quality oil my recommendation is to go with a established big company product instead of a dink company like LubeControl LC20. Better yet, just use you synthetic with no additives and use your money for something more useful, like an education in Mburn's or should I say BrianW's case. :P

Now Amosil is a great oil company. Do you use it?. Do you test it? and so on. I doubt very much, bigtime. You are the guy that thinks oil clarity means something too. Now that is funny. Because I use their product and do not whine about little things means I work for them (LC)? Do you work for Amsoil? I have posted several months ago what LC did for my Lexus using your “high quality oil”. Do you even own a lexus, use Amsoil or post anything in your own car (fact wise)????????

I know what Terry has told me via emails and PM's. It is normal for Terry to not support product online. He would say the samething about ARX too. Also what he has told me using LC and ARX too. Also why are you bring up BITOG crap over to this forum when the BITOG users KNEW well before hand it was a PRE-ORDER! Do not like it, do not order it (or pre-order it). You are very stuck on the pre-order of FP3000 (fuel add)here in an oil thread on another forum...LOL..who cares...

Listen here Michael what's with the ???? Just take a deep breath before posting we will have have more harmony.

???? = questions. Also you do not post facts or state what you do. You use everyone else posts.

I find it funny you cannot answer the simple questions I asked above. That to me tell me you are full of it, bigtime. I take a breath everyone in all my 1,363 posts. Plus I state my use and facts in my Lexus; now you on the other hand.....nope.

PS. Please think about what you post, any data to support your post (YOUR FINDS on YOUR use) and maybe this thread will go somewhere. Also leave the BITOG thread babbies crying over there.

Case-in-point, Synthetic oil breaks down period. If you want any oil to get way better wears number use LC20. I am sure they are other adds but this is what worked great in my car while using Amsoil ASL oil.

***EDIT****

Here was my last Amsoil test using your "junk" LC20 with your beloved Amsoil. Is Amsoil good, yes but it could be way better.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...29485&st=15

Listen here Michael what's with the ???? Just take a deep breath before posting we will have have more harmony.

???? = questions. Also you do not post facts or state what you do. You use everyone else posts.

I find it funny you cannot answer the simple questions I asked above. That to me tell me you are full of it, bigtime. I take a breath everyone in all my 1,363 posts. Plus I state my use and facts in my Lexus; now you on the other hand.....nope.

PS. Please think about what you post, any data to support your post (YOUR FINDS on YOUR use) and maybe this thread will go somewhere. Also leave the BITOG thread babbies crying over there.

Case-in-point, Synthetic oil breaks down period. If you want any oil to get way better wears number use LC20. I am sure they are other adds but this is what worked great in my car while using Amsoil ASL oil.

***EDIT****

Here was my last Amsoil test using your "junk" LC20 with your beloved Amsoil. Is Amsoil good, yes but it could be way better.

Take some metamucill, your all blocked up. Your pimping of LC20 makes me think you are a stock holder in the company or something, lol. Sythetic oil breaks down yes, more because of heat cycles and metal were as opposed to time. Adding a 20 weight solvent oil additive will not extend the life of your synthetic oil, if you can't see that is common sense than I have nothing for you. Keep on pimping your stuff it's ok, but I hope some Lexus owners see through it.

***EDIT****

Take some metamucill, your all blocked up. Your pimping of LC20 makes me think you are a stock holder in the company or something, lol. Sythetic oil breaks down yes, more because of heat cycles and metal were as opposed to time. Adding a 20 weight solvent oil additive will not extend the life of your synthetic oil, if you can't see that is common sense than I have nothing for you. Keep on pimping your stuff it's ok, but I hope some Lexus owners see through it.

Sorry but I have posted what my UOA was. You have ZERO yet again and cannot answer my simple questions.......Lc20 WILL add in the oil life, very easy to see. If you used UOA you could tell this. Are all you posts based on other people use and not yours...BONG

Once again an oil thread has gone off course because of several strong opinions.

This is why I hate these type of threads. :chairshot:

Both of you need to take a break from this thread for a while.

I am shutting it down temporarily. If it opens up again, any arguments had better be fortified with solid facts or it gets shut down permanently. Most of all, DO NOT start another one to finish your banter. Use the PM function as we are tired of hearing you go at each other.

For all other club members, if you are still interested in the original question, then use the SEARCH button.

There are tons of threads with the same content, arguements, conflicts and opinions.

steviej

LOC Management.