What Shoud I Get?

Well now that i have a bit of mone yin my pocket, i want to put it in my lexus 1999. Now i dont want to blow all of it. I have bout 1500 canadian. I worked on the lights and the system is on its way. What else should i do. Rims?? intake? chip? if anything let me know and what brand is worth getting

trd supercharger!!! and a custom hood bulge to give the blower clearance! or nitrous express kit, hre rims, jic coilovers if u into autox, trd camry lip spoiler and sideskirts, or dual exhausts! since aftermarket parts are very limited for the es300, it's a question of what CAN i get rather than what SHOULD i get :D

i hope by asia the store means japan, not apc parts from china :lol: you can import the wise sports body kit which is very nice :D or the autocouture kit... very expensive :whistles: there is also a set of lexus rims exclusive to japan which is 18x8 i think made for the gs and ls... not sure it will fit an es. you can get windom badges although that model name doesnt scream out jdm performance the way "silvia" or "altezza" does. ;) and the only other product i can think of to import are piaa extreme white bulbs h7s and 9005.

do the rims before the body kit

as it cost less and stock rims with a kit look wack

the trd kit will fit

i have the 2 front pieces i am going to sell

hich would atleastgive you a lip for the front in the mean time cheaply