Trouble With My Gs400

Now i had 17" wheels on car and worked great then i noticed that my rotors were uneven when i braked so i got replacements put in . new rotors and pads but ever since then my car shakes when i go from 70- up . I have changed to new rims again and tires too 18" and have tried both sets rebalanced by three different shops. nothing helps if i am at say 80kms since i am in canada. the steering wheel shakes and then smooths out at the same speed and comes back again . Now i am thinking that perhaps the rotors or pads have a fault on them is this possible. I am getting frustrated with this now i have two sets of 17 and on 18 wheels and looks great just drives like crap. any suggestions from anyone would help. thanks

dave

i will try the centering rings but as far as mud or so these are brand new not a spec of dirt on 18"s but still same. will try again. funny thing is every place i go they say the balance is off on the tires when they put it on the machine and yet they cant get it done right. but will try the rings today

thanks