Gs300 Or Gs400? And...

Hi all, I'm still trying to decide between the LS and the GS. Of the GSs which should I consider - the 400 or the 300? What are the differences? Does anyone know of a link or site that compares the two? Are there any links that talk about the differences between years such as the differences between the 1998 GS400 and the 1996 GS 400? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

if you look around here you can find some info on the Gs's and the changes throught the years. you can only go back to 2000 though on Lexus.com  I't better than nothing..

If you want more power, go gs400. If you want less, go 300..

I'd stick Ls though if i were you

http://www.lexus.com/cpo/model_library.html

Thanks for the link LexKid. Why would you stay with the LS?

• 2 weeks later...
If the 2006 GS is out now, will there be no 2006 in 2007 or will there be a 2006 1/2?  I'm interested in getting a GS300 awd early next year.  Sure would like XM navigation.

There will be no 2006 1/2 GS that I have heard of. However......in the near future (I've heard as soon as the 2007 model year.....others say 2008 at the earliest) there will be a GS 350 with the 3.5L V6 with (chances are) about 290 hp (has to be more than the current all new Avalon at 280). If I were buying a GS, I'd wait until the more powerful V6 is available. Just my 2 cents. B)

:cheers: