Running Hot

I just moved to Florida. Before I left I did all the necessary maintenance on the SC to make sure my drive from Pennsylvania to Florida went smoothly. Yesterday I decided to check my oil to make sure the car wasn't using any, that was fine. What frightened me is that the Coolant Resivoir was empty. There was no puddles where the car is normally parked.

Now, I don't know if my imagination is running wild because I'm all freaked out about this, but I filled the resivoir and the car seems to be running a little warmer than normal. It used to get just to the middle line and stay there. Now it goes beyond the middle line. Is there something I am missing, why did the car use all the coolant? I need help. It is too hot down here to be driving with these kinds of issues.

I had a similar problem. Replaced the hoses, thermostat and radiator. Was still losing coolant! Changed the radiator cap and all is well. Think about how many cycles the cap goes through. Wish I would have thought of that first.

i had the same thing i spent 1300C$ to change the water pump & the thermostat.

2month later i had the same problem, i changed the Radiator 800C$.

its been almoust a year now that the car is fine.

I Hop its not that the case with u, but its a bad sign when the motor overheats.

good luck

:huh: