Wirte To Armyofone

ArmyofOne

Well guys, this will be my last post on LOC for 6 months. I need all of you to do me a favor. Write me letters. I need your support and encouragement. If the mods cna stiucky this IN THIS FORUM that would be great.

PM user "blake918" and he will give you the adress... "SW03ES" Also has it.

Address all envelopes Attn: Joshua Morrison. this will ensure they go directly to me and do not get opened by my mother LOL. she will make sure i get them.

NO PACKAGES...not that i wouldnt love to have them, but they will confiscate them.

thansk guys and gals, see you in 6 months!

NO PACKAGES...not that i wouldnt love to have them, but they will confiscate them.

Gee.......and I was about to send you a big box of Chocolate Chip Cookies. :blink:

Gee.......and I was about to send you a big box of Chocolate Chip Cookies. :blink:

as i said, not that i wouldnt love to hav them, but they arent allowed. :(

• 2 months later...
All stickied.

Best of luck to you pal!

Im back on a 48 hour pass, spending time with family but wanted to let you know that i graduated Basic training and i am in AIT now. i will send Blake an address ans he will post it as soon as he recieves it. thanks for all the support!