Gx/lx Tire Thread Life

this is a question to any GX or LX owners out there. I don't remember if i asked this before, but how many miles usually before i need to change the tires of my GX?? currently I have 28k on it and still looks great. I have Michelin Cross-Terrains on it (came with it). :whistles:

this is a question to any GX or LX owners out there. I don't remember if i asked this before, but how many miles usually before i need to change the tires of my GX?? currently I have 28k on it and still looks great. I have Michelin Cross-Terrains on it (came with it).:whistles:

With proper maintenance & rotations, you have a lot of life left in them. ;)

:cheers:

this is a question to any GX or LX owners out there. I don't remember if i asked this before, but how many miles usually before i need to change the tires of my GX?? currently I have 28k on it and still looks great. I have Michelin Cross-Terrains on it (came with it).:whistles:

With proper maintenance & rotations, you have a lot of life left in them. ;)

:cheers:

ok, thanks. I was just wondering because my RX300 tires (well they were only Goodyear Integritys) were already half way done at 25k and thinking that the GX is a lot bigger, it might eat up more thread. Good to hear that they still have a long way to go! :cheers: :D

• 2 weeks later...
The Inetgrity is a car tire, and a crappy one at that. The Cross Terrains are much beefier.

i agree. i love these Cross Terrains!! If it lasts roughly 100k (like you said u got on ur LTX M/S tires), I would be so happy!! tires these sizes and Michelin brand will cost me a lot of $$$ (unless i get a cheaper brand tire) :D